Tool #3 Wordle "Word Cloud"

Wordle: kind words

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

After 11 Tools Reflection

REFLECTION TIME....
1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? My favorite tools include: The BLOG itself...I love the idea of communicating with other using a medium such as blogging. Google tools to share information...Google documents is awesome! Being able to share information with others...having your documents accessible online always is AWESOME. Exploring Mobile Technology and Apps is a cool FREE/FUN way to learn. Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools. I would love to create a BLOG with my students! This year, I will survey my families...find out how many have access to a computer at home...I love for my students to use our classroom BLOG as Free Forum ...a place where they can go and share "public and appropriate" stories, poems and thoughts! We can add videos and pictures etc...a FUN on-going PROJECT.
2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? My thinking about TECHNOLOGY in the classroom has truly been transformed. My comfort level with technology can now "rub" off on my students. I am now "armed" with tools to share with them. I can truly see technology in my classroom future...I love Photo Story! We will make TONS and TONS of them.
3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Yes, there were several unexpected outcomes! I didn't expect to become so excited about TECHNOLOGY! Technology is great and it should be EMBRACED not FEARED! I look forward to learning more so I can share more with my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment